Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sick of it all

I'm sick of everything. Well, almost everything.
  • I'm sick of Corporate America.
  • I'm sick of the politicians that Corporate America helps get into office, including all Republicans.
  • I'm sick of the poor morons who vote against their economic interests.
  • I'm sick of working for The Devil.
  • I'm sick of looking for work, especially warehouse work.
  • I'm sick of being told to apply somewhere that I've applied before, like that will do any good.
  • I'm sick of religion.
  • I'm sick of looking for love.
  • I'm sick of alcohol and drugs, since most women won't even look at me unless they're under the influence. (Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol!)
  • I'm sick of small towns.
  • I'm sick of living with my parents.
  • I'm sick of having no health/vision/dental insurance.

I don't know what to do.
  • Telling me to "Hang in there!" doesn't really help. I've hung on as long as I can possibly stand.
  • Telling me to go to school doesn't really help. I'm trying though. Sort of.
  • Telling me to give my life to God or Jesus doesn't help, since religion is the biggest joke of all time, especially when people take it literally. And I probably know more about your religion than you do. I don't care for any other religions, either.
  • Telling me that love will find me when I quit looking for it doesn't help. Some of us are so far outside the radar that if we don't put ourselves out there, than nothing will happen either.

Seriously, it's like I only live for two reasons:
  1. I don't think my family could take it if they lost another child/sibling.
  2. Being a burden to Republicans, the ultra wealthy, and other assorted haters is just too much fun. It's like I live just to make their lives Hell.
That last point is one that I definitely need to keep in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Brett, you scare me when you talk this way. Call me if you need a friend, okay?

    ReplyDelete