Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Six nights off.

I've had a pretty okay six-day weekend, would've been way better if I didn't have a sinus infection the entire time, and if it hadn't gotten so freaking cold on Monday and Tuesday. I wish every weekend was a six-day weekend, then maybe I could get something accomplished! I didn't get to do everything I intended to do. The lack of stress from not working and the feeling of shittiness from chest congestion sort of demotivated me from updating my resume or putting in applications. I'm sure the anger will return when I go back to work tomorrow night. At least I'll only have to work two nights at the most this week, only one if they call off overtime.

I'd write more, but I want to enjoy the rest of my last night of "vacation".

No comments:

Post a Comment