Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Friday, so what?

I managed to survive working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Thursday was the first time in a couple of weeks that I got to leave at 1:00 a.m.. I had kind of a hard time trying to enjoy today since it was my only day off, and I have to work the next four days. I got up early (for me) to go see my vocational rehab counselor at 2:00 to talk about school. After seeing him, I went to my favorite theater to see "Bridesmaids", then I hung out at the coffee shop for a while. I could've went to a local band's last show or something, but didn't feel like staying out late, like I would rather go home and blog. I really wish that I had had Thursday night off, then I could've gone to my group and went to see one of my favorite bands afterward. My employer seems seems to have a knack for scheduling me to work on nights when not much is happening. I think I may have to break down and tell somebody, "Yo, I'm going to need Tuesdays (or Thursdays) off from now on" so I can at least go to the group once a week.

I seem to have finally gotten over the crud. My senses of taste and smell seemed to make a full return on Tuesday. Now I just wish I could get rid of the constant dread that I feel over my job, or maybe find a job that isn't quite so dreadful.

No comments:

Post a Comment