Monday, January 10, 2011

First post

I used to have a blog on Louisville Mojo.com, but deleted it when it turned into a dating site. I kind of missed doing it, and wanted another venue for my writing besides the Notes section of my Facebook page, so I've decided to start a new blog up here. The blog title was inspired by the Nirvana song of the same name, it was going through my head earlier today, namely this part, "If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."

What do I like to write about? Usually whatever is going on with my life. I especially figure it would be a good way to sort out some of my thoughts. I also love talking about music, especially the Loudness War, more on that later. I'm probably liking movies more than music these days, but for some reason I just can't get all in-depth when talking about movies like I can when talking about music. And I may end up talking occasionally about politics.

I apologize for the bland look of my page, but I'm kind of no-frills when it comes to this type of thing. I might pretty it up at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment