Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January is already over.

January came and went pretty quickly. Maybe not as quickly as I'd like, but still pretty quick. With the exception of the weather, the year hasn't been totally horrible yet. But I'm starting to run low on the money that I saved up in December. I am honestly glad that I haven't had to worry about driving to work in the weather we've had, but I could use the income. Hell, the weather really hasn't been as bad around here as it has been up north, especially in the northeast, but I'd still rather be living someplace warmer. On the upside, the days are starting to get longer, and Daylight Saving Time will be here before we know it.

I'm still housesitting. The dog hasn't peed or pooped since I closed off the guest room from the animals, but the cat is still not pooping in the litter box enough. While it's a pain to clean up, I've been lucky in that the cat has mostly kept the pooping confined to the storage room where the litter box is, and has only pooped outside of there a couple of times. I was hoping to be more productive with my blogging while I'm here, but usually by the time I get here after checking status updates on Facebook and whatnot, the dog is already at the door whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment