Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey you...

It turned out that Monday was actually a fairly nice day weather-wise, sunny and not too cold. Tuesday was the start of the suckage. It was cloudy and fairly cold, and to add insult to injury, it started raining around 7-ish in the evening. Wednesday was the same story, except it was made worse by going to work. There were only five of us there to unload a 2500 piece truck, which took about three and a half hours to unload. I'm lucky that we got to leave on time. We actually might not have even cut it as close had one of the managers not taken a couple of our guys to go stock, leaving two of us to finish up.

Today is another cold and gray day. It's not raining at the moment, and I'm not sure if it's going to rain later or not. The forecast for Friday: sunny with highs in the low 60s. I think I can handle that. :) Actually, the sun did just try to peek out, but I don't see that lasting long.

I kind of feel lately like I'm living in Pink Floyd's "The Wall", except for the fact that I'm not a rock star. My depression/anxiety has gotten so bad that I am seeking help for it. I went to the psychiatry office at U of L's hospital to fill out some paperwork, and they should be calling sometime to set up an appointment. The waiting sucks.

I probably won't be writing much for a while, so I'll try to keep in touch with some of you readers personally. At the very least, I'll be posting less frequently than I have been, which hasn't been a lot lately anyway. And while I might not be writing, I'm still be reading blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment