Friday, October 28, 2011

I've got to wait how long?

A week ago, I got a call from the University Of Louisville Psychiatric Group, and the earliest I could get in would be December 13th. It's like, "Umm, yeah, I need help NOW!" It usually does take a couple of months to see a new psychiatrist, so I should have expected it. Guess I'll just have to tough it out until then.

Last week, one of my coworkers came in to work sick, like with a cold or something. He just bought a house, and said that he couldn't afford to call in sick. At least one other person has gotten sick from it. I think I'm just now coming down with whatever he had. That sucks. I'm off today, but I'm afraid that I'll have to call in tomorrow if I don't feel any better.

My birthday is two weeks away, but I've actually been wondering what I'm going to do for it for a while. The only thing that I know is going on that night is a Metal show. One of my best friends is getting married the next day, and the ceremony is in downtown Louisville, so I'm considering getting a room in Louisville so I can go out the night of my birthday, and not have to drive all the way home and then back the next day.

While I'm on the subject of my birthday, I mentioned to a friend recently that as someone who doesn't care to drink, that I was afraid that people would actually want to buy me drinks and try to get me drunk, since that actually did happen five years ago, and it was the worst birthday ever. She told me that I sure did have a lot of anxiety about it, and I was like, "Well, I really don't have THAT much anxiety about it." She replied with, "Well, you are talking about it." Then I said something like, "Umm, yeah, maybe you're right."

No comments:

Post a Comment