Friday, May 27, 2011

I'd write more, but it's getting late.

Wednesday was "Laundry/Chillax Day", today was "Getting Out Day". I got paid today, and I believe I made about as much working at Mega Lo Mart for two weeks as I did for only one week at Main ex-Employer. I'm totally feeling like an underachiever. There were a few things I meant to do on my two days off that I didn't get around to:

1.Update my resume to include my new employer.
2.Actually look for work online.
3.Contact a person or two that my vocational rehab counselor referred me to for the community college that I'm hoping to go to in the Fall.

Speaking of college and work, I was excited when I saw the cover story for this month's Wired Magazine ("The Smartest Jobs in America"), in hopes that it would help me decide what I should study in college. But it was kind of vague, and a little bit of a letdown.

I can't wait until I feel like I can do "normal people" stuff again. I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment