Monday, May 9, 2011

A quick one

Today was my first day getting to go to Louisville since April 30th, and it was pretty enjoyable. I went to the coffee shop to do some reading, then went to my favorite theater to see Thor. Then after getting something to eat, I went to visit my blog buddy Natalie. I'm looking forward to going to my group tomorrow, and trying not to think too much about going back to work on Wednesday.

Speaking of work, a customer on Saturday remembered me from the job I got fired from a year ago. He said that he quit about a week after I got walked out. It was always funny when I'd whine recently about not having a job, and people would tell me, "So-and-so" is hiring, to which I'd have to tell them, "Been there, got fired." If a place is almost always hiring, there's a good reason for why that is.

There's lots of stuff I've been wanting to write about, especially in regards to The Loudness War, but haven't had the time. I have a friend who is a teacher and an assistant manager at a movie theater, and still somehow finds time for hobbies, like making movies. Needless to say, he probably doesn't get a lot of sleep. I wish I didn't mind sacrificing sleep so that I could do all that I want to do, but I enjoy the bed too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment