Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday...bleargh. And I didn't even have to work.

I spent my two days off recovering from the four days I worked and the stopped up head. I've gotten some of my sense of smell back. When you've gone a while without being able to smell much, even things that smell bad will smell good to you, for a while anyway. I would have updated my resume and continued the job search had I been feeling better.

I had originally planned to get out today, but I woke up in a really weird way, plus I didn't see the point in partaking in things like coffee or really good food if I couldn't taste a whole lot.

Despite what I said some posts ago about the benefits of second shift, I haven't really been feeling them. I guess working on second shift only seems okay when the job doesn't suck. You're probably sick of hearing this already, but I'm dreading the next three nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment